1. Couture La La Perfume by Juicy Couture – Is this an item I already own? YES. But I’m still putting in on my wishlist because I love it THAT much. It’s the scent I’ve been looking for my whole life. How can I even describe it? It’s perfect!
2. MC Lars Concert Tickets – I don’t go to shows much but if there is anyone I would love to see it’s MC Lars. Might as well jump on the opportunity while he’s going to be in town, huh?
3. MC Lars Snapback Hat – I’ve been wanting a snapback for a couple of months now for no reason in particular and I figure the best snapback for me would be one supporting the one and only MC Lars. Don’t know who he is? Look him up. You won’t regret it!
4. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 on Blu-Ray – Another item I already own but if you’ve been reading Loitering Lion for a while now you’ll know I have a bit of a thing for Spider-Man. Remember when I spazzed out when I saw The Amazing Spider-Man 2 in the cinema? I remember. Good times.
5. Manic Panic Hair Dye in Cotton Candy Pink – It’s been FIVE MONTHS since I’ve dyed my hair black. Black is a classic color but I’m ready to mix it up! As soon as I’m able I want to dye my hair back to pastel pink. I miss my crazy colored hair!
6. Panic! At The Disco Horror Tee – Favorite band + sick graphic = hell yea
7. Skullcandy Skullcrusher Headphones – I had these headphones back when I was fourteen. I loved them a lot but I was reckless and I broke them. It’s about time I give them a second go.
8. Panic! At The Disco Sweater – Fall is coming (in December where I live) and I have a thing for sweaters. The graphic on this one is too cute to pass up. You really can’t have too much Panic! At the Disco merch!